Park Avenue Bridals
341 Pompton Avenue
Verona, NJ 07044
314 Orange Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
Sheraton Hotel - Newark Airport
128 Frontage Road
Newark, NJ 07114
The Essex Manor
41 Broughton Avenue
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
757 Eagle Rock Avenue
W. Orange, NJ 07052
1 Newark Center # 22 A
Newark, NJ 07102
17 Gloria Lane
Fairfield, NJ 07004
The Manor At Branch Brook Park
13 Washington Avenue
Belleville, NJ 07109
Essex County New Jersey Catering Halls / Banquet Halls
Banquet Hall Tips
When considering a venue for either a wedding, birthday celebration, anniversary, communion, bar / bat mitzvah or any special event you may want to review some of the following basic tips;
1) Make sure the venue is well suited for the
amount of people you think will attend.
2) If the venue is large make sure they don't
have another event going on at the same
time as yours.
3) Research any catering halls reputation and
reviews while also checking the BBB.
4) If your event requires some outside
accommodations find out what their protocol
is for bad weather.
5) Ask to speak with their former customers
about their experience with them.
6) Always ask a banquet hall whether or not
they offer cancellation insurance.
7) Consider having your venue in a hotel for
convenience if you have many guests
arriving from out of town.
8) Ask your venue if they can recommend other
vendors you might need such as limousine
service, photographers etc...
9) If the food you eat is important to you ask if
you can be a guest at one of their upcoming
events so you can sample it first hand.
10) If you choose a cash bar it's a good idea to
establish the cost for drinks ahead of time.
"We Can Help You Find A Catering Hall The Fits
Your Needs And With In Your Budget"
Number Of People Attending
Check Off What Applies To You As Best As You Can
(Free Drinks Through Out Your Event For Your Guests, More Costly)
(Free Drinks Only At Designated Times, Costs Less)